Through a special arrangement with Arlington County, Tiny Dancers' award-winning* camps are available at both Lubber Run and Walter Reed Community Centers. Each camp offers a fun and exciting week of dance, crafts and activities grouped around the theme 'Enchanted Castles'. Your child will learn classical technique in a fun, nurturing and creative environment designed especially for children 3-5.
The literacy based curriculum features well known stories enhanced by luxurious custom-made costumes and props. Along with the teacher, dancers read a story, choose costumes and props from the story treasure-chest and interpret the story through dance routines that emphasize technique, vocabulary, cognitive patterning and creative self-expression.
Every day, your child can be a prince or princess, swashbuckler or swan, bear or ballerina ... but always a shining star, with memories that will stay lit in the heart forever.
* "Best Dance Studio" - Washington Family Magazine
* "Best of NoVa" -- Northern Virginia Magazine
* "Best Day Camp" - Washington Family Magazine
* "Best of Virginia" - Virginia Living Magazine
How to Register
Online registrations are accepted only with a credit card. If you wish to pay by check or cash, please contact us for additional information.
The $10 per family registration fee is waived for Arlington Camps.
Please read the policies and other important information before submitting the registration; call us at 703-385-5580 if something is not clear or you have any questions.
- Once we receive your registration, we'll check it over. If any discounts or credits are applicable, they'll be applied before your credit card is charged. If we need any additional information, we'll get in touch -- so please be sure we have accurate and complete contact information.
- We'll notify you by email once your registration has been processed. In addition, you'll be given information about how to access the customer portal. Once set up with a user ID and password, you can use the portal for future registrations and to check, update or change any student or contact information during the school year.
Summer camps and classes are paid in full at time of registration. Refunds are available until April 15th.