If you're looking for Wiggletoes, click here
- Classes begin Tuesday, September 4th through Monday, September 10th.
- All classes for ages under age 6 last 45 minutes
- Classes for age 6 and older last 55 minutes
Please note that classes without a registration link are not yet available for new registrations.
Sold out classes offer 'wait list' status, which is filled in order of registration. You'll be notified as openings become available. However, keep in mind that this is for the current session only and does not carry over to future sessions. Priority registration for future sessions is given to students enrolled in the current session of any given class.
If you are an existing customer, please click here
New customers - please continue
Before registering, please check the payment policies page.
Online registrations can only be completed with a credit card. If you wish to pay by check or cash, please contact one of our studios.
A $25 per family non-refundable registration fee is required for all 2018-19 registrations.
The tuition listed for the 2018-19 season is one of nine installments which total $1044 (weekdays) or $1062 (Sat./Sun). The first installment is due with registration and is non-refundable after August 5th. The remaining installments are due on the 1st of each month, October through May. Because we pro-rate tuition based upon enrollment date, those choosing to pay the full yearly amount at the time of registration should call the office to arrange payment. Those registering by September 4, 2018 and paying in full will receive a $50 discount.
Students should meet class age requirements on the first day of class.
Please read the policies and other important information before submitting the registration; call us at 703-385-5580 if you have any questions.
- Once we receive your registration, we'll check it over. If any discounts or credits are applicable, they'll be applied before your credit card is charged. If we need any additional information, we'll get in touch -- so please be sure we have accurate and complete contact information.
- We'll notify you by email once your registration has been processed. In addition, you'll be given information about how to access the customer portal. Once set up with a user ID and password, you can use the portal for future registrations and to check, update or change any student or contact information during the school year.
For full year classes, you may pay in full at the beginning of the session or choose the installment plan. The system defaults to auto-pay installments. Should you wish to pay in full, pay by check or manually process your own credit card charges each month, please note this in the 'comments' section of the registration. If you elect not to use auto-pay, you are responsible for prompt payment via credit card or check, received at our office by the 1st of each month. It is also your responsibility to update your credit card information (expiration dates, etc.) through the customer portal. A late fee is automatically applied to outstanding balances on the 11th of each month.