- School year classes – The tuition amount on the registration page is a monthly installment (one of nine equal payments) and NOT based on a specific number of classes per month. The first installment is due with registration and holds your space until the session begins. The remaining payments are due on the 1st of each month -- October through May. The total includes recital fee, costume and, for those attending the mandatory dress rehearsal, 2 free tickets to the recital. Those choosing to pay the full yearly cost at the time of registration should call the office to arrange payment. Students enrolling after the start of classes will be charged a 'catch-up' fee of $27/month from September through the month of enrollment.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, checks and cash. The online system defaults to auto-pay for monthly credit card installments. You must inform us on your registration if you wish to opt out. Regardless of whether you use auto-pay or self-processing, it's your responsibility to keep your card information current via the portal or app. Please note that we use your credit card on file for all charges (merchandise, camps, etc.) unless notified otherwise.
- For monthly payments not on auto-pay, a $15 late fee will apply for payments received after the 10th of the month.
- Declined charges will incur a $5 administrative fee
- Returned checks incur a $35 bounce fee.
- Although we try to be flexible and consider individual circumstances, if an account is not in good standing, we may not be able to allow your child to attend class until past due amounts are settled. All accounts MUST be in good standing in order to participate in the recital.
Multi-class and sibling discounts - 15% on second class per week, 40% for third class per week for any family member. Discounts are applied by the office staff prior to billing.
Refunds & Withdrawals
- Students are enrolled for the full session unless they officially withdraw by giving 30 days written notice. Withdrawals are not accepted via telephone. Notifying a teacher does not qualify as a withdrawal. After written notification of withdrawal is acknowledged by our office, you will be responsible for one month's tuition. We do not offer credit or refunds for missed classes beyond our 'make-up' policy as outlined in the FAQ. No withdrawals are accepted after April 1.
- Registration fees are not refundable unless a class is canceled.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class not meeting minimum enrollment requirements -- full refunds will be given in this case.
- Exceptions to refund policies may be made for active duty military. Please call for additional information.